Villages, towns, cities, neighbourhoods are complex, it takes time, energy and the help of a guide to explore all the parts. We don’t need to know how to operate a metro train in order to get around, but we have a better time when we can be open to who and what we meet on the journey.
Go Deep is a game that is played by any group that is interested in the future of a community. It is a like a journey, where groups of people travel through the cards along imaginary metro lines to deepen their leadership and facilitation skills and create actions and community transformations for everyone
“The ticket is for free, everyone is welcome on this train, this journey will be a challenge for you but will show you the beauty and potential inside you, your group and your community.”
• Brings awareness about the diversity inside the participant and in the community, welcoming different ways to meet all the different parts inside the person and others
• Leads to new ways of thinking, doing, behaving, expressing feelings and offers new patterns of relationship.
• Raises awareness of what is needed to transform individuals, groups and communities and how to help that to happen and sustain the change.
• Bring fresh ways to work with deep community issues through the game.
• Supports the community to enjoy and promote its own growth and empowerment,
• Promote the agency and independence of the individuals and community to achieve their own needs through healthy relationships.