Go deep in Education: developing new competences for adults through game and community actions is aimed at improving the Go Deep methodology and the tools connected with it, integrating a specific focus in the adult education field, especially un- or under-qualified adults.
Within the specific target of un- and under-qualified adults, we identified 3 categories to which the project will mainly focus:
- Adults and young people from a migratory background, refugees or asylum seekers with a low qualification, or which have finished an high educational path but are not be able to use their title and competences in the countries where they live now;
- Adults who gave up their educational paths before the end;
- Unemployed/unoccupied adults or who lost their jobs at an advanced age which have consequently difficulties inserting in the labour market.
The activites planned during the project period (1 November 2017 – 31 October 2019) are the following:
– Partners Kick Off Meeting (February 2018);
– Training on the “Go Deep!” methodology (May 2018);
(June 2018 to August 2019):
– Work on improving the methodology (guide development, translation, graphic development)
–Staff mobilities in different countries (each partner will send 2 staff operators to join the actions of other partners)
– Final meeting for closure of the project in order to formalize the best practices identified during the project and disseminating them (September 2019).
This is a follow up project of the previous strategic partnership “Go Deep!”, carried out within the Erasmus+ program, adult education strand, from 2015 to 2017.
Its main outcome was the creation of a methodology useful to work on training and education, competences development and group relations throughout actions aimed to promote change in local communities.